Thursday, July 15, 2010

Lofty Reality


Time to write from me again. I must admit that although my quotes have merit to them and each picture has a thought behind it, sometimes it's good just to speak for myself. Again, it's pretty doubtful that anyone will read this but here I am. Anyways, I'm in the processing of learning something again. I can't really say learned, in the past tense because I feel like it's one of those pesky little life lessons that you're constantly adding to and picking away from. Either way, I'm learning that you can't really set yourself up for something. Not to say that you can't have ambitions or expectations. But those lofty ideas can only reach as far as yourself. You really can't rely on other peoples actions. All you really have is yourself to take care of. And with each day you have to remember that your own happiness is what matters, that reaching for your dreams is important, and you can only expect the best things for yourself. If you fail to do this, you'll be dissapointed. You can't count on the exceptions. They'll never happen when you want them to. Really, all you have to remember is something very simple that people lose somewhere in life: The sun rises and sets with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment